When it comes to culinary adventures in Miami, Midtown and Edgewater are hidden gems waiting to be explored. These neighborhoods offer an enticing array of restaurants that cater to every palate. Whether you’re a fan of authentic Italian cuisine, a lover of hearty brunches, or someone with a craving for global flavors, there’s a restaurant here that will leave your taste buds tingling with delight.
In this article, we’ll take you on a journey through the delectable dining scene of Midtown Miami Restaurants. We’ll introduce you to six remarkable restaurants that have made a mark with their exceptional dishes and inviting atmospheres. From Via Emilia Garden’s Northern Italian delights to Little Hen’s charming English-style decor, there’s something here for everyone.
Best Midtown Miami Restaurants
To have a memorable dining experience then dine in these midtown miami restaurants:
1. Via Emilia Garden
Nestled in Midtown Miami, Via Emilia Garden is a slice of Northern Italy. This delightful eatery offers a takeout menu brimming with Italian comfort food, including beer-battered mushrooms and prosciutto di Parma with fried gnocco. Don’t miss the tagliatelle with sausage and cream sauce or the pumpkin cappellacci with Bolognese sauce.
- Located at 3500 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33127
- Why Visit: Via Emilia Garden is a Northern Italian restaurant that brings the flavors of Italy to the heart of Midtown Miami. Known for its hearty comfort food, this charming eatery offers an extensive takeout menu that includes beer-battered mushrooms and prosciutto di Parma with fried gnocco.
- Famous Dishes: Try the tagliatelle with sausage, mushrooms, and cream sauce, or indulge in pumpkin cappellacci with Bolognese sauce.
2. Salumeria 104
Salumeria 104 in Midtown Miami boasts an authentic Italian menu. Start your culinary journey with a charcuterie board or try cold cuts like speck, mortadella, or salame di cinghiale. Dive into their standout dish, spaghetti alla bottarga, for a taste of Italy’s finest.
- Located at 3451 NE 1st Ave #104, Miami, FL 33137
- Why Visit: Salumeria 104 takes an authentic Italian approach to its menu. Start your meal with a charcuterie board or indulge in cold cuts like speck, mortadella, or salame di cinghiale. Don’t miss their standout dish, spaghetti alla bottarga, brightened up with salted mullet roe.
- Famous Dishes: Try the lasagna or gnocchi alla Romana with crispy prosciutto.
3. Little Hen
Little Hen is your go-to spot for brunch in Midtown Miami Restaurants. Adorned in English-style decor, it offers delightful dishes such as eggs Benedict, French toast, pancakes, and afternoon tea featuring macaroons and scones.
- Located at 3451 NE 1st Ave Suite 100/102, Miami, FL 33137
- Why Visit: Little Hen is the go-to spot for brunch lovers. Decorated in English-style florals and pastels, this restaurant serves a variety of brunch options, including eggs Benedict, French toast, and delightful afternoon tea.
- Famous Dishes: Indulge in their Chia pudding or açaí bowls before diving into fluffy pancakes or eggs Benedict.
4. Ol’ Days
Ol’ Days brings the flavors of Argentina to Midtown Miami Restaurants with all-day brunch options and more. From coffee panna cotta to vegan and wagyu burgers, this charming restaurant has a diverse menu. Enjoy Arabic coffee from the Ethiopian Sidamo region.
- Located at 3301 NE 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33137
- Why Visit: Ol’ Days is a taste of Argentina in Midtown Miami, offering all-day brunch items and more. They serve everything from coffee panna cotta to vegan and wagyu burgers, and even Arabic coffee from the Ethiopian Sidamo region.
- Famous Dishes: Don’t miss their cheese bread, French toast, or golden arepas.
5. Riviera Focacceria Italiana
Situated at the Shops at Midtown Miami, Riviera Focacceria Italiana specializes in Ligurian cuisine. Try their focaccia cheese filled with stracchino cheese or sample their minestrone and parsoti dumplings filled with spinach, ricotta, and spices.
- Located at 3252 Buena Vista Blvd #110, Miami, FL 33137
- Why Visit: Riviera Focacceria Italiana offers a taste of Liguria on the Italian Riviera. With dishes like homemade dumplings filled with spinach, ricotta cheese, and spices, this restaurant delivers authentic Italian flavors.
- Famous Dishes: Try their focaccia cheese filled with stracchino cheese or their delightful minestrone.
6. Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill
A Miami favorite since 2010, Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill offers a menu with global influences. Enjoy raw bar selections, sushi, crudo options, and wood-fired grilled entrees. It’s ideal for brunch, a romantic date, or happy hour with a vibrant outdoor atmosphere.
- Located at 3252 NE 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33137
- Why Visit: Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill is a Miami favorite, known for its diverse menu featuring raw bar selections, sushi, crudo options, and wood-fired grilled entrees. It’s the perfect place for brunch, a romantic date, or a lively happy hour.
- Famous Dishes: Try their goat cheese croquettes, beef short ribs, or indulge in their sushi and crudo options.
As we conclude our culinary journey through Midtown Miami Restaurants, it’s evident that this neighborhood has become a food lover’s paradise. The restaurants we’ve explored, from the Northern Italian charm of Via Emilia Garden to the delightful brunch offerings at Little Hen, showcase the diverse and vibrant gastronomic scene that Midtown Miami has to offer.
Whether you’re a resident looking to savor new flavors or a visitor eager to indulge in Miami’s culinary delights, these restaurants have something special in store for you. With a focus on authenticity, quality, and atmosphere, they have carved out their niches in this bustling neighborhood.
So, the next time you find yourself in Midtown Miami Restaurants, remember to embark on a culinary adventure. Whether it’s a romantic date night, a lazy brunch with friends, or a celebration of a special occasion, Midtown Miami Restaurants will always welcome you with open arms and a menu full of tantalizing options.
Q1: What makes Midtown Miami restaurants stand out?
Midtown Miami restaurants offer a diverse range of cuisines, ensuring there’s something for every palate. Whether you’re into Italian, brunch, or international flavors, you’ll find it here.
Q2: Are these restaurants suitable for special occasions?
Yes, many of these restaurants are perfect for special occasions. You can enjoy a romantic dinner, celebrate a birthday, or have
Q3: Do these restaurants offer vegetarian or vegan options?
Yes, several of these restaurants offer vegetarian and vegan choices on their menus. Ol’ Days, for example, has vegan and wagyu burger options.
Q4: Can I find seafood options at these restaurants?
Absolutely. Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill, for instance, offers a diverse seafood selection, including raw bar and sushi options.