Miami is renowned for its vivacious culinary scene, and there’s no better place to experience this than on Lincoln Road. This lively pedestrian street, located in the heart of the city’s South Beach neighborhood, brims with an array of enticing eateries offering everything from decadent steaks to mouthwatering sushi. In this article, we’ll navigate you through the “best restaurants in Lincoln Road, Miami” and why they have become culinary hotspots in the city.
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar, one of the best restaurants in Lincoln Road Miami. An institution on Lincoln Road, Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is renowned for its farm-fresh ingredients and soulful dishes. At its heart, this restaurant serves up genuine Southern hospitality with every bite.
- Location: 1600 Lenox Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Casual dining, family-friendly
- Famous Dish: Fried Chicken and Waffles
- Why visit: For a taste of authentic Southern comfort food served with warmth and charm.
An elegant blend of French, Japanese, and Peruvian cuisines, Juvia stands as a landmark on Lincoln Road. The view from its rooftop location is unparalleled, offering panoramic views of Miami’s glittering skyline.
- Location: 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Special occasions, Romantic dinner
- Famous Dish: Sea Bass anticucho
- Why visit: Apart from its innovative fusion cuisine, the impressive view and chic ambiance make it an unmissable experience.
3. Rosinella Italian Trattoria
Looking for that authentic Italian experience on Lincoln Road? Look no further than Rosinella Italian Trattoria. It delivers a cozy atmosphere along with its scrumptious homemade pasta and Neapolitan-style pizza.
- Location: 525 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Casual dining, Family meals
- Famous Dish: Margherita pizza
- Why visit: It’s your best bet for homemade Italian comfort food in a warm, family-friendly setting.
4. Meat Market
Meat Market stands out among the best restaurants in Lincoln Road, Miami, with its modern twist on a traditional steakhouse.The menu includes Prime cuts of meat, delicate seafood, and innovative dishes that would tantalize any food lover’s palate.
- Location: 915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Business dinners, Date nights Famous
- Dish: Prime short rib steak
- Why visit: If you’re a meat lover, this modern steakhouse is a paradise. Their extensive menu is complemented by a stylish, vibrant atmosphere.
5. Havana 1957
Havana 1957 brings you a slice of vintage Cuba which is one of the best restaurants in Lincoln Road Miami. It offers traditional Cuban dishes, with the ‘Pollo Havana 1957’ being a crowd favorite. Enjoy these delectable dishes amidst décor reminiscent of 1950s Havana.
- Location: 819 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Group dining, Casual meals
- Famous Dish: Pollo Havana 1957
- Why visit: Experience authentic Cuban cuisine and the vibrant culture of the 1950s in a relaxed setting.
6. Doraku Sushi
The finest sushi experience at Doraku Sushi, one of the best restaurants in Lincoln Road Miami. The restaurant offers a variety of sushi options, ranging from classic rolls to innovative fusion combinations.
- Location: 1104 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Sushi lovers, Casual dining
- Famous Dish: Emperor Roll
- Why visit: With a wide array of sushi and a commendable sake selection, Doraku offers a vibrant dining experience rooted in Japanese tradition.
7. Pizza Rustica
Pizza Rustica one of the best restaurants in Lincoln Road Miami For pizza lovers. This pizza parlor is known for its rectangular, Roman-style pizzas, available with a wide range of toppings.
- Location: 667 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Quick bites, Casual dining
- Famous Dish: Margherita Pizza
- Why visit: Pizza Rustica’s Roman-style pizzas are perfect for a quick, delicious meal while exploring Lincoln Road.
8. The Lobster Shack
Calling all seafood lovers! Indulge in a relaxed, New England-inspired dining experience at The Lobster Shack, one of the fantastic Lincoln Road restaurants. Don’t miss their iconic Maine Lobster Roll—it’s a culinary delight that you simply can’t resist.
- Location: 555 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Seafood lovers, Casual dining
- Famous Dish: Maine Lobster Roll
- Why visit: Enjoy New England-style seafood in a casual setting. They serve one of the best Lobster Rolls in Miami.
9. Baires Grill
Baires Grill, located in the heart of Lincoln Road restaurants, is a hidden Argentinean gem. Indulge in the finest steaks Miami has to offer while enjoying the relaxed and casual ambiance. This dining spot is a haven for food lovers, with an impressive menu that will satisfy even the most discerning palates.
- Location: 1116 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Steak lovers, family dinners
- Famous Dish: Argentinean Ribeye Steak
- Why visit: To enjoy the finest steak in an atmosphere that’s as hearty as the food.
SUSHISAMBA, one of the vibrant Lincoln Road restaurants, artfully combines Japanese, Brazilian, and Peruvian flavors for a truly unique fusion experience. With a creative menu and lively ambiance, it’s a must-visit destination for food enthusiasts seeking a colorful and eclectic dining adventure.
- Location: 600 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Sushi lovers, special occasions
- Famous Dish: Samba Roll
- Why visit: To experience innovative fusion food in a vibrant, energetic setting.
11. Havana 1957
Transport yourself to the vibrant streets of Havana with the exceptional dining experience at Havana 1957, one of the finest restaurants on Lincoln Road. Indulge in authentic Cuban cuisine while basking in the nostalgic ambiance reminiscent of Havana’s golden era.
- Location: 819 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Casual dining, family-friendly
- Famous Dish: Pollo Havana 1957
- Why visit: For a trip down memory lane with traditional Cuban food.
Quattro Gastronomia Italiana stands out among the restaurants on Lincoln Road, offering a culinary escape to Italy. Indulge in authentic Northern Italian dishes while immersing yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Miami Beach. Experience the essence of Italy right in the heart of Lincoln Road.
- Location: 1014 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Romantic dinners, special occasions
- Famous Dish: Risotto ai Frutti di Mare
- Why visit: To enjoy an authentic Italian dining experience with a romantic ambiance.
Nestled within the vibrant atmosphere of Lincoln Road, The Café at Books & Books invites you to indulge in exquisite dining while surrounded by literary wonders. Experience a delightful culinary journey with their menu showcasing locally sourced ingredients, making it one of the finest restaurants on Lincoln Road.
- Location: 927 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Good for: Casual dining, book lovers
- Famous Dish: Vegan Burger
- Why visit: To enjoy a book with your meal in a relaxed, welcoming environment.
14. Segafredo L’Originale
the vibrant atmosphere and authentic flavors of Italy at Segafredo L’Originale, one of the top restaurants on Lincoln Road. At Segafredo L’Originale, guests can enjoy a taste of Italy. This Italian café-bar offers a variety of coffees, cocktails, and small plates, all in a lively outdoor setting.
- Location: 1040 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
- Good for: Coffee lovers, Casual hangouts
- Famous Dish: Bruschetta Platter
- Why visit: Italian coffee and cocktails, Live music
15. Meat Market
Meat Market, one of the top-notch restaurants on Lincoln Road. This trendy eatery puts a unique twist on the classic steakhouse experience. With an impressive menu and prime cuts that will satisfy any steak enthusiast, Meat Market is a must-visit destination.
- Location: 915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
- Good for: Carnivores, Fine dining
- Famous Dish: Meat Market steak
- Why visit: Modern steakhouse, Upscale ambiance
16. Mister 01
Mister 01 offers a unique pizza dining experience. Known for its extraordinary thin crust and quality toppings, this restaurant proves why pizza has its own place in the Miami food scene.
- Location: 1615 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
- Good for: Pizza lovers, Casual dining
- Famous Dish: Star Luca Pizza
- Why visit: Unique pizza creations, Cosy atmosphere
17. Shake Shack
Shake Shack, a beloved fixture on Lincoln Road, offers a contemporary twist to the classic roadside burger joint. It stands out among the restaurants on Lincoln Road, providing a fast yet satisfying dining experience that never compromises on taste or quality.
- Location: 1111 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
- Good for: Fast food lovers, Family-friendly
- Famous Dish: ShackBurger
- Why visit: Quality burgers, Quick and casual
From diverse international cuisines to comfort food and quick bites, Lincoln Road offers a culinary experience for every taste. Each restaurant on this list provides a unique atmosphere, dishes, and specialties that make them well worth a visit. When you’re in Miami, a stroll down Lincoln Road will not only fulfill your shopping desires but also your food cravings.
Remember that due to the current pandemic situation, it’s always best to check the restaurant’s operating hours and safety measures. Also, making a reservation can help secure your spot, especially in popular dining spots.
1. What is Lincoln Road Miami famous for?
To begin with, Lincoln Road in Miami is most famous for its vibrant pedestrian mall, which is a hub of cultural activity. It is a mecca for shopping, dining, and art, offering a wide variety of high-end retailers, restaurants, and art galleries. Apart from that, it’s also known for its iconic architecture and is a prime location for people-watching, especially in the heart of South Beach.
2. What is the most famous restaurant in Florida?
Secondly, while it is subjective to name one restaurant as the most famous in all of Florida, one contender often mentioned is Joe’s Stone Crab in Miami Beach. Established in 1913, this historic seafood restaurant is renowned for its stone crab claws, a local delicacy. Moreover, it’s recognized as much for its delicious food as it is for its long-standing tradition and iconic status in Florida’s dining scene.
3. How long is Lincoln Road Miami?
Next, Lincoln Road stretches over approximately 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) from east to west. As it’s pedestrian-only, it’s perfect for a leisurely stroll. There are plenty of spots to stop and rest, or simply sit and watch the world go by.
4. Is Lincoln Road Miami worth visiting?
Absolutely, Lincoln Road is a must-visit destination when you’re in Miami. Not only does it offer a wide array of shops and restaurants, but also it hosts a farmers market every Sunday, and frequently holds cultural events including live music, art shows, and festivals. There’s truly something for everyone at Lincoln Road.
5. What is the best time to visit Lincoln Road Miami?
Ideally, the best time to visit Lincoln Road is during the cooler months from November to April. This is when Miami’s weather is most pleasant. Nonetheless, the shops and restaurants are open year-round and there’s always something going on. If you enjoy a lively nightlife scene, the evenings are particularly vibrant.
6. How do I get to Lincoln Road Miami?
Fortunately, getting to Lincoln Road is relatively easy. If you’re staying in Miami Beach, it’s within walking distance from many hotels. Alternatively, you can take the Miami Beach trolley, which is free and has several stops along Lincoln Road. If you’re coming from mainland Miami, you can take a bus or use a ride-share service like Uber or Lyft.
7. Are there any special events on Lincoln Road?
Yes, indeed. Lincoln Road frequently hosts special events. For example, there is a popular antique market on alternate Sundays, and an ongoing farmers market every Sunday. Throughout the year, the Lincoln Road Mall hosts live concerts, art exhibits, and cultural festivals. It’s always a good idea to check the official Lincoln Road Mall website or local listings for up-to-date event information.
8. Is Lincoln Road Miami pet-friendly?
Finally, yes! Lincoln Road is very pet-friendly. Many of the outdoor cafes and restaurants allow dogs, and you will often see locals and tourists alike strolling with their four-legged friends. Plus, there are several pet boutiques where you can shop for pet accessories and treats.