Welcome to the heart of Miami’s culinary scene, where lunchtime becomes a delightful journey through flavors and experiences. In this vibrant city, finding the best lunch miami spots is a treasure hunt for your taste buds. We’ve carefully selected seven restaurants that offer an unforgettable lunch experience, each with its unique charm and signature dishes.
From North Miami’s Zaika Indian Cuisine, where you can savor the essence of Indian flavors without breaking the bank, to the elegant Cecconi’s Miami nestled inside the Soho Beach House, where Italian cuisine meets beachside bliss, Miami has something for every palate.
Join us on this culinary adventure as we explore the best lunch miami spots, each promising a unique and mouthwatering experience.
Best Lunch Miami
Have a great time while having lunch at these best restaurants:
1. Zaika Indian Cuisine
Discover the vibrant flavors of India at Zaika Indian Cuisine. Located in North Miami, this restaurant offers an unbeatable lunch deal on weekdays. From chicken tikka masala to lamb korma, their lunch-sized portions are served with your choice of samosa or soup, rice, and naan, all for under $15.
- Location: 2176 NE 123rd St, North Miami, FL 33181
- Why Visit: Zaika Indian Cuisine is your go-to place for an incredible lunch deal in North Miami. Every weekday, you can indulge in lunch-sized portions of Indian favorites like chicken tikka masala, yellow dal, and lamb korma, all served with your choice of samosa or soup, rice, and naan. And the best part? It’s all under $15!
Makoto, nestled in Bal Harbour Shops, is a haven for sushi lovers. While known for its sushi and sashimi, lunchtime at Makoto is elevated with their $24 Bento Box. It includes chicken robata, a sushi roll, and ponzu salmon, all served with a side of Brussels sprouts.
- Location: 9700 Collins Avenue Bal Harbour Shops, Miami Beach, FL 33154
- Why Visit: Makoto, located at Bal Harbour Shops, is renowned for its sushi and sashimi. But for a delightful best lunch miami, opt for their $24 Bento Box, which includes chicken robata, a sushi roll, and ponzu salmon served with Brussels sprouts. It’s a lunchtime experience you won’t want to miss.
3. Cecconi’s Miami
Cecconi’s Miami, located at the Soho Beach House, offers an elegant lunch experience. Their menu features Italian delights like vitello tonato and lobster spaghetti. Enjoy your meal in a charming outdoor courtyard, where even celebrity sightings add to the allure.
- Location: 4385 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Why Visit: Nestled inside the Soho Beach House, Cecconi’s Miami offers a charming outdoor courtyard and exquisite Italian cuisine. Enjoy dishes like vitello tonato, lobster spaghetti, and beef tartare topped with black truffle and quail egg—all served in a laid-back atmosphere. Plus, you might even spot a celebrity or two!
Swan, situated in the Miami Design District, is the brainchild of David Grutman. It entices diners with a three-course lunch deal for just $33, available on weekdays from noon to 4 p.m. Feast on dishes like the little gem salad, king salmon, and spicy salami pizza.
- Location: 90 NE 39th St, Miami, FL 33137
- Why Visit: David Grutman’s Swan restaurant in the Miami Design District offers a fantastic three-course meal for just $33 every weekday from noon to 4 p.m. Indulge in fan favorites like the little gem salad, king salmon, and spicy salami pizza. It’s a scene-y lunch spot that caters to your taste buds and your wallet.
5. Benh Mi
Española Way welcomes Benh Mi, a restaurant offering Vietnamese-inspired delights. Savor sandwiches like the char siu mushroom or indulge in a barbecue short rib rice bowl. Don’t miss their extra crunchy chicken tender bucket with an array of dipping sauces.
- Location: 1436 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Why Visit: Behn Mi, located on Española Way, is the neighborhood’s best lunch miami. Their Vietnamese-inspired menu includes options like the sweet and aromatic char siu mushroom sandwich and a comforting barbecue short rib rice bowl with tamarind sauce. Don’t miss out on the extra crunchy chicken tender bucket with a choice of delicious dipping sauces.
Motek, a cozy cafe in downtown Miami, serves up Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes. Enjoy smoked salmon Jerusalem bagel plates and lahmajun chips with harissa aioli. Their all-day brunch menu also features treats like malawach churros and refreshing limonana.
- Location: 36 NE 1st St Suite 132, Miami, FL 33132
- Why Visit: Motek, a cozy and casual cafe, woos daytime diners with a delightful mix of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes at excellent value. From smoked salmon Jerusalem bagel plates to lahmajun chips with harissa aioli, their all-day brunch feast has it all. Top it off with malawach churros and a refreshing limonana (Israeli mint lemonade).
7. Red Carpet Italian Restaurant Downtown
In downtown Miami, the family-owned Red Carpet Italian Restaurant offers classic Italian favorites for lunch. Dive into dishes like parmigiana de melanzane and osso buco ravioli. However, their spin on fiocchi di pera, stuffed with pear and gorgonzola cheese, is a true masterpiece.
- Location: 69 E Flagler St, Miami, FL 33131
- Why Visit: A family-owned gem in downtown Miami, Red Carpet Italian Restaurant offers a menu filled with Italian favorites for best lunch miami. Try classics like parmigiana de melanzane, spaghetti carbonara, osso buco ravioli, and veal medallions. But the real showstopper? Their spin on fiocchi di pera, stuffed with pear and gorgonzola cheese, topped with a creamy truffle sauce and green apple chips.
As we conclude our exploration of Miami’s top lunch spots, one thing is clear—this city knows how to tantalize taste buds and create unforgettable culinary experiences. From the diverse range of international flavors to the welcoming atmospheres, these restaurants have mastered the art of best lunch miami.
Whether you’re a local looking to spice up your midday meal routine or a visitor eager to taste Miami’s culinary offerings, these seven best lunch miami spots offer a delightful array of options. From the affordable and authentic Indian dishes at Zaika Indian Cuisine to the seaside elegance of Cecconi’s Miami, there’s a lunchtime adventure waiting for everyone.
Miami’s lunch scene is a testament to its cultural richness and culinary diversity. So, whether you’re craving the familiar or eager to explore new tastes, these best lunch miami spots are ready to welcome you with open arms and plates full of delectable dishes. Embark on your own lunchtime adventure and discover the best Miami has to offer—one bite at a time.
Q1: What makes these lunch spots in Miami the best?
These restaurants offer a combination of delicious cuisine, budget-friendly options, and unique atmospheres that make them stand out in Miami’s vibrant dining scene.
Q2: Are these lunch spots suitable for vegetarians and vegans?
Yes, several of the mentioned restaurants offer vegetarian and vegan options, ensuring that everyone can enjoy a satisfying lunch.
Q3: Do these lunch spots require reservations?
While reservations are recommended, some of these restaurants also welcome walk-ins, especially during lunch hours. It’s a good idea to call ahead for availability.
Q4: Can I find international cuisines beyond Indian and Italian at these lunch spots?
Absolutely! Miami’s diverse culinary landscape is well-represented, with options ranging from Mediterranean and Middle Eastern to Vietnamese and more at these lunch spots.